Monday, February 13, 2012

actors with the voices we love

Colton and I were watching my favorite Disney movie this morning (The Lion King, if you didn't know), and I was kind of amazed that in the movie there are two of my favorite voice actors.  It got me thinking, I wonder who your favorite voice actors are?  Do you know of any by voice?  Do you know what they look like in "real life", and do you know what their names are?


Here are three of my favorite voice actors.  In order of favorites (of the ones I can think of from the top of my head), they all have very distinct and easily recognizable voices (at least to me).


1.)  Jeremy Irons

Oops! I mean...

2.) James Earl Jones


Oops..

Darn.  I'll get it right here...

and 3.) Mickey Rooney

Kris Kringle from Santa Claus is Coming to Town
and
Tod from The Fox and the Hound

but here's a real picture of him..

What a young spry fellow!

So?  Who's your favorite voice?

2 comments:

  1. I will go with Casey Kasem. But generally, I like it when comedians do voiceovers. Like Patton Oswalt and Maria Bamford in Wordgirl. And William H. Macy in Curious George. Wait, wait. He's my favorite. There. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like William H. Macy, especially in the movie Seabiscuit. :)

      Delete