Sunday, February 12, 2012

a bunch of sickies

Today Colton and I were hit (I think) with the bug that Dominic had this past week, actually, I'm pretty sure he's still suffering through the sinus problems and whatnot.  But me and Colton?  Just starting out.  Guess we have a few days to look forward to of barely being able to breath and runny noses.


:/


This morning started out okay, Colton got up pretty early (for him) at about 7 am or so, he was nice enough to be happy playing in his crib until 8am when he had had enough alone time and started yelling to be let out.  I obliged and we got breakfast started.  We splurged on cinnamon rolls and then spent some time hanging out with Daddy upstairs watching some TV. 


Then came the first clue that perhaps he wasn't feeling all that well.  The nap.  Normally he doesn't go down for a nap until about 12:30-1pm.  Today he went down at almost 11:00am.  He didn't get up from his nap until almost 2.  A little unusual was what came next.  A chill little boy just laying back on the sofa with his not-feeling-well Mommy watching Toy Story 1 AND 2.  Content to just sit back and watch two movies?


A 16 month old little boy?  He can't be feeling well.  I know I'm not.  We went and got KFC for dinner because cooking was the last thing I really felt like doing tonight, and Colton went down for bed early again.  Also, another clue he's not feeling good.


Now I am going to go to bed because I'M not feeling good.  This is just a bunch of sickies in this house right now.  I guess we should have watched The Princess Bride today.  Maybe tomorrow...



2 comments:

  1. Oh no. I'm sorry you guys aren't well. We have each one of us been sick for the past week. The worst kind of sick. My anxiety is going sky high. When will it be spring???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 ish weeks, supposedly. ;) I hate having colds. It sucks.

      Delete