Wednesday, February 15, 2012

we're breaking free


"G-O
D-R-A-M-A
C-L-U-B-exclaimation point!"

Yes, I did and am currently watching High School Musical.  I may also have subjected my 16 month old son to this wonderful exclusive to Disney movie.  He really didn't seem to mind, actually.  Sad to say, he didn't make it to see the thrilling conclusion of the movie, as he went to bed after we read "When the Stars Come Out"by Riki Levinson.


I hope that Colton likes musicals as he gets older, its one of my favorite things, having seen many of them on the stage myself.  I always did dream of being in the theater but must not have been very good considering that even in high school I never did get more than an extra part.


My favorite song from High School Musical 2.

Have you seen these movies? The fact that I love them... does that make me a dork?

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen High School Musical. But it's not because I don't want to. I love musicals. I just never seem to get around to new movies anymore. I want to see The Help a lot -- but still haven't seen it. It's easier for me to read a book than watch a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't seen The Help either. :/

      I bought HSM and HSM2 at Half Price Books for a total of like...4 dollars or something.

      Delete